Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what a difference a year makes

Well, hello. Do you remember me? Probably not since I have not written a post since August 25th... shame, shame. So let me introduce myself: My name is Haley, I'm in grad school, I am a marketing coordinator... oh, and I'm engaged!!! What the heck.

Let me start by saying, I don't even know what has happened in the past 6 months. No joke, one moment I'm single, the next I'm proofing wedding invitations (they're awesome, btw). As cheesy and cliche as it is, it truly happened when I was least expecting it to. Chase is imperfectly perfect. He's the calm to my worry, the steady to my clumsy and the care-free to my anxious. Love has a whole other meaning, and now I'm wearing this rock on my hand :)

And of course, my crazy, obsessive wedding planning self has already scheduled, booked, picked out, etc. many-a-thing (with Chaz's help, of course :)) The next eight months will be filled with ivory tulle, black ribbon and overly dramatic crying fits (by me). Whatevs, he gets my crazy.

wishing you lots of unconditional, messy, butterfly-filled love,
h

No comments:

Post a Comment